Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dr. Chad in the Reebok Crossfit Games

Dr. Chad Prusmack MD, board-certified neurosurgeon and founder of the nutritional supplement company, PruTectRX, is presently competing in the Reebok CrossFit Games in the southwest region. Competing against over four hundred other athletes, Dr. Chad currently ranks 144. He has one more event next week and needs to be in the top twenty in his region and division to advance to the ESPN Crossfit Games.

Dr. Chad believes in "being a role model by being healthy in order to promote wellness for my patients. I want to spread my compassion for those who are less fortunate than myself, lift the spirits of those around me and encourage a lifestyle of education, health, hard work and a universal feeling of 'oneness'. I want to lead life by example."

No comments:

Post a Comment